Dr. Oz talks about mold posioning and toxins in the house


Dr. Oz:

You can’t smell it. You can’t see it.

But if it’s in your house, it could be the reason that you and your family are sick and don’t know why.

It’s mold poisoning.

That’s what happened to Jill and her daughter Kaitlin. Twenty years ago, Jill moved into this beautiful New Jersey home. Soon she got pregnant with Kaitlin.

Shortly afterward, both began suffering with unexplained health problems.

I want to put this on your radar screen, because it’s happening all over America and we are just beginning to figure out the details.